Sooo I finally decided to create little magnets with my art prints!! they’re super cute and are currently covering our fridge…. they’re a little bigger than a business card. I’ll be putting them up on etsy in not too long, but if you can’t wait, I’ll also be selling them at the Old Skool Crafts Halloween craft fair!
I’m going to be all dressed up for the occasion (I still need to find my costume actually… yup. oops.)
Of course, there are going to be a ton of other artists and crafters that create unique (and local) stuff. so come on by and say hi :)
(the poster for the craft fair is SO cool, I love it).
A preview of a 34 page zine I made!! :)The text of this little story was written by my very talented friend Julie Delporte. This story is in French, but I also have one story in English, an absurd (no-word) mini comic, as well as many little pictures in it, including my bike :)
If you want to get it, it’s here
or if you don’t want to sign up for etsy, you can do a 5$ +2$ (shipping) payment through Paypal! (my email is email@example.com - That’s all the info you need, you just have to send me your address).
- On the 12th of September (this Sunday) I will be at the Village des artistes et des artisans de Côte-des-Neiges from noon to 4 pm.
- On the 15th of September I will be at Chez Sasha’s networking/exhibiting event.
- On the 17th of september I will be at the craft fair at the Café Touski.
- On October 22nd and 23rd I will be selling at the Old Skool Crafts Halloween Carnaval craft fair.
- And finally, in November (and December and January) I will be exhibiting at Usine 106u gallery which I’m very excited about!!
- On the 26th of November you’ll also find me at a Xmas Craft Fair in NDG
I’d love to see you at any of these events :) feel free to join me - I will definitely have tons of new goodies!